If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner (the “Copyright Owner”) and believe that any content on the Chew Service infringes your copyrights, you may submit a ‘takedown’ request. This notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of Chew that includes the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Chew to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Chew to contact the Copyright Owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the Copyright Owner may be contacted.
- a statement that the Copyright Owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the Copyright Owner, its agent, or the law.
- statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Chew’s registered designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Mr. Wil Benton. His contact information is as follows:
Postal address: Chew Live LTD, 4th Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE UK.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only takedown requests should go to the designated copyright agent; any other comments, requests, or other communications should be directed to Chew customer services at email@example.com. Any notification of claimed infringement that does not comply with the takedown request’s requirements may be invalid.
If you receive notice from Chew that your content has been taken down pursuant to a notification of alleged infringement and believe that this takedown is improper or incorrect, you may provide Chew with a counter notification. To be valid, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to Chew’s designated agent as mentioned above that includes the following:
- your physical or electronic signature,
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled,
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled,
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United Kingdom, the jurisdiction of the English courts, and that you will accept service of process from the Copyright Owner who provided notification as mentioned above or an agent of such person.